Thuja Design values your data and believes that it is your right to have to have total transparency and control over how we use it. This policy explains what data we collect, how we use it and what safeguards we have in place in order to protect it.
This document was created using a template from Devmac Trading Ltd. (https://www.devmac.co.uk/)
What does this policy cover?
As a data subject, you have the following rights under GDPR:
- The right to access any of the personal data we hold about you
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data
- The right to amend and rectify any personal data we hold that is incorrect or out of date
- The right to prevent the processing of your personal data
- The right to be forgotten. This refers to asking us to delete any personal data we hold and store about you. Whilst we only hold your personal data for the limited time it is of relevance and needed, you have the right to ask us to delete it sooner. To do this, you can contact us on the email provided above
- The right to data portability. This is when you obtain a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation
- The right to object to us using any of your data for a specific purpose.
Data We Collect
Depending on the use of our site, we may collect some or all of the following personal/non-personal data:
- Contact information (Telephone numbers and email addresses)
- Name and Address
- Referring site information, your activity on our site and interactions and the site you exit to
How do we use your data?
- We do not store or hold any personal information directly on www.thujadesign.com. Also, we do not keep data for longer than is necessary in regards to the reasoning for obtaining. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under GDPR at all times.
Our use of your personal data will always have a legitimate basis, either because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. email subscriptions) or because it is necessary for our contract with you. We may use your data for the following reasons:
- Replying to emails/contact requests from you
- With your permission or when permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes. This may include contacting you by email, telephone or post with information, news or offers on our services. We will not send any unrelated unsolicited marketing emails, this includes spam.
We do not share your data with any third parties. The only time in which we will is if:
- In certain circumstances (Legal proceedings, complying with legal requirements, court order); we may be legally required to share certain data.
Whilst we do not directly store data on our website, we do take steps to ensure your data is secure, these include:
6.2. Internal access to any and all personal information (through third-party providers) is secured by appropriate measures (Strong passwords) and is only accessible by authorised staff.
For information regarding cookie usage, how to opt in/out and editing preferences, please visit our cookies page [here] <- Link to Cookies Page.
Contact and Further Information
If you have any questions about this Policy or if you would like to object to any processing of your personal information, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 03/09/2018